Thursday, January 8, 2009

New to Stunning Runners: Company Logos!

I am proud to announce that Stunning Runners is once again adding a new item to our repertoire, company logos! 

Now I know that this is in no way wedding related, but it is something that I have been asked for a lot lately. To be honest I was a little intimidated to try it. A company logo is extremely important to a company. It has to embody the tone of the company and give that oh so important first impression. But I am always up for a challenge. 

My first company logo was made for my husband. He was really wanting a logo that he could use on all of his paperwork, t-shirts, etc. for his youth ministry. Knowing the kids and the way he runs his ministry really helped me out with the design, and here it is.



I'm pretty please with how it turned out, considering I am making something non-wedding related for the very first time. Let me know what you think, and pass this on to anyone you might think interested. Thanks!

-Bethney
www.StunningRunners.com

No comments: