Friday, December 19, 2008

Monogram Frenzy!

Okay so I know I have been cranking out the monograms lately, but I just can't help myself. I've been finding inspiration everywhere, and these new monograms are the result. After going through my monograms I realized that I really didn't have many simple ones. Simple monograms really make a statement on a runner so the one on the top left corner is a new addition to my simple monograms. As for the others, they are a little on the fancy side, but they are still beautiful in their own right. Enjoy!

(For you Twilight fans out there, check out my shout out to Mr. Cullen himself haha...this is getting sad)

-Bethney
www.StunningRunners.com

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

You should have had it say Bella & Edward! lol - And where is your photo?

HurtEnough said...

I love all the new monograms. Your getting so creative!

StunningRunners said...

I know, I thought about making it Bella and Edward, but I didn't want to go overboard lol. And which photo are you referring to?